- Jewellery Hype is committed to protecting your privacy. The information that is collected about you will only be used lawfully (in accordance with the Data Protection Act 2018).
- Information is collected about you: firstly, to process your order and second, to provide you with the best possible service.
- You will not be emailed by Jewellery Hype in the future unless you have given your consent.
- You will be given the chance to refuse any marketing email from Jewellery Hype in the future.
- Sensitive information is never collected about you without your explicit consent.
- The information held will be accurate and up to date. You can check the information that is held about you by emailing Jewellery Hype. If you find any inaccuracies it will be deleted or corrected as soon as possible.
- Any personal information which is held will be kept securely in accordance with the law and destroyed after a maximium of 6 years(to comply with our tax requirements).
- Jewellery Hype will never send information about you to any third party.
If you have any concerns/comments about privacy, you should contact me.